Looking for a writing tutor in Regina? Whether it's help to keep your son or daughter from falling behind, a bit of extra practice to strengthen skills or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, we're here to make it happen.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best university application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If keeping up with writing level expectations is a struggle for your son or daughter, our Personalized Tutoring program can help him or her learn the skills he or she needs to start conquering writing assignments with confidence. Here’s what you can expect:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for university and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are incredibly important for each and every student on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as university admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- University essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Get Started with Our Limited-Time Special
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success.