Getting a spot at a great university is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Warman will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Warman don't already know. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It's standard with our in-centre instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Warman for FREE*! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!