The competition to get into university continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. Our hands-on test prep in Regina is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
Our talented teachers in Regina understand tests like no other! As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Regina for FREE!* It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!