Getting into a coveted university isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Humboldt will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented teachers in Humboldt understand tests like no other! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Your Local Sylvan In Humboldt Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Exam Jitters: Try a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Humboldt! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!