As your child continues to progress through each grade, workloads and assignments will become tougher to manage — but there are strategies for conquering new challenges with ease. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Warman, and he or she will learn better time management and exam prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for future university applications. It’s the ideal way to foster positive habits for managing even the most extensive “to do” list. In fact, our study skills program doesn't only focus on academic techniques: it builds great all-round organizational habits that last a lifetime. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
A Customized, Personal Approach
There is no "one-size-fits-all" way to develop important "higher order" thinking skills. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. At Sylvan, we assess each student's needs to ensure our sessions are not only relevant but personalized, focusing on the most effective ways to study better, boost grades and gain confidence.▼
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
Register your child in one of our study skills programs in Warman and you can expect nothing but positive changes. Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Our study skills program offers:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful university application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.