As your child progresses through school, the workloads get bigger and the assignments get tougher — but there is a way to take on these challenges with confidence and ease. With our study skills program in Regina, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list. After all, our study skills program isn't only focused on academics: it emphasizes all-round organizational tools and techniques as well. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Tailored to Fit Individual Needs
No two students are exactly the same when it comes to learning those all important “higher order” thinking skills. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. At Sylvan, adapting to each student’s unique needs is a priority so we’re able to provide relevant and personalized sessions that focus on practical study tips for boosting grades and building confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors You Can Count On
So what should your expectations be when you register your child for our study skills program in Regina? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also reinforce positive habits and attitudes, recognizing students for every skill they learn and milestone they reach.
Our study skills program offers:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful university application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.