Workloads grow and assignments get tougher as your child progresses through school, but there is a way to successfully take on these challenges. Thanks to Sylvan’s study skills programs in Prince Albert, your child will develop better time management and exam preparation skills while also getting ready for future university applications. It’s the perfect way to build an understanding of how to manage even the longest “to do” list. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills. That's how our study skills experts are helping Prince Albert students get on the path to success in the classroom and beyond.
Tailored to Fit Individual Needs
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. We offer everything from assistance with exam preparation and assignment planning to research strategies and techniques for developing better active listening skills. That's why our sessions are tailored to be personal and relevant, equipping students with the tools they need to be effective, confident learners.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
After you've signed your son or daughter up for our study skills program in Prince Albert, what can you expect next? You'll learn that our tutors are skilled at teaching effective habits that your child will be able to rely on in the classroom and beyond. That includes sharing study tips that will make assignments, projects and tests much more manageable. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Our study skills program includes:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.