The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. With Sylvan's study skills programs in Melfort, you can help your child manage his or her time better, prepare for exams more effectively and lay the groundwork for a successful university application. It’s the ideal way to foster positive habits for managing even the most extensive “to do” list. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills. Our instructors know exactly how to set students in Melfort up for future success.
Tailored to Fit Individual Needs
Not all students learn those essential “higher order” thinking skills the same way. In fact, anything from exam preparation, assignment planning to active listening skills could be needed to maximize all-round academic performance. At Sylvan, adapting to each student’s unique needs is a priority so we’re able to provide relevant and personalized sessions that focus on practical study tips for boosting grades and building confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
Register your child in one of our study skills programs in Melfort and you can expect nothing but positive changes. Our tutoring experts will impart study skills that are not only applicable in school but can also be used throughout life. That includes advice on how to make test preparation and project planning more manageable. Our number one focus is nurturing a positive attitude and sustainable habits, making sure to take the time to recognize every student’s progress.
What your child will take away from our study skills program:
- Active reading and listening strategies, as well as presentation techniques.
- Test preparation and test day strategies to manage anxiety and take on various types of questions.
- Time management tips and practical organizational habits.
- Note-taking techniques such as flash cards.
- Writing and research tips, including how to assess the suitability of sources and create a bibliography.
- How to use and share digital information responsibly.
- How to navigate the university admissions process.
Start Now and Save