With increasing school workloads and university challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in Saskatchewan. Our program, which is tailored for kids and teens in grades 4-12, focuses on the kind of life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to manage schoolwork and organize busy schedules more effectively. There's no doubt about it: your child's confidence will soar as he or she learns lifelong tools and techniques that can be applied in the classroom and beyond! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in Saskatchewan now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
There’s no doubt that many students have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, whether it's a homework assignment, advanced classes, a part-time job or simply maintaining a healthy social life. Add the extra challenge of university applications and it's even trickier to stay on top of everything. That's why our study skills program focuses on strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing workloads and schedules, empowering students to take on any project — and organize their time — much more effectively.▼
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Greater achievements need a solid foundation. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in Saskatchewan to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at university and, eventually, in a career setting. In other words, we always consider the bigger picture, and our goal is to impart lifelong knowledge that can go a long way to ensuring your son or daughter's personal and academic success. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning university application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.