Help ensure your son or daughter is prepared for the growing workloads of school and the upcoming challenges of university with Sylvan’s study skills program in Saskatchewan. Our program focuses on problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that kids in grades 4-12 can use to organize their schoolwork and manage their busy schedules more effectively. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Saskatchewan to get started or to find out more.
A Successful Future Starts Now
There’s no doubt that many students have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, whether it's a homework assignment, advanced classes, a part-time job or simply maintaining a healthy social life. Add the extra challenge of university applications and it's even trickier to stay on top of everything. That's why our study skills program focuses on strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing workloads and schedules, empowering students to take on any project — and organize their time — much more effectively.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Strong foundations are vital for long-term success. With our study skills program in Saskatchewan, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in university and career settings later on. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Find out how we can strengthen your child’s skillset so he or she can handle any challenge.
Here's What Your Teen Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning university application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.