If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Warman! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Warman have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next