With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Warman, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Warman to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program