There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Saskatoon! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Saskatoon are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress