With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Regina, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Essential Skills for Future Success
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Regina to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress