With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Regina, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Regina come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress