There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Prince Albert! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Prince Albert are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course