After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Melfort! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Melfort are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course