With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Melfort, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
It’s no secret that careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are on the rise, which makes it all the more crucial to ensure your son or daughter is equipped with important 21st century competencies. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Melfort are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. Each week, we will keep you up-to-speed by sending out a communication that shares student progress, summarizes the STEM concepts studied and provides a glimpse of next week’s project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course
Start Now and Save