There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Humboldt! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Humboldt are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next