The right reading tutor in Warman, Saskatchewan can help your child master important reading skills — which leads to greater confidence and improved scores at school. At Sylvan, our expert reading tutors know that each child has his or her own unique approach to learning. That’s why we create a personalized reading tutoring program for each child and make sure your child learns in a way that works best for him or her. Invest in your child's success: complete our form or call now!
Enjoyable Learning and Measurable Results
Sylvan's results speak for themselves: our students typically see up to three times more growth in their reading scores than students who don't attend our sessions. (So prepare for more high fives at homework time!) Of course, you’ll also be pleased to watch your child shine with greater confidence.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Reading, Including:
- Context Clues
- Advanced Reading
How Do Our Instructors Make a Difference?
It’s no surprise that having good reading skills is fundamental to success in the classroom — and beyond. Kids who read well are more likely to do well in school, and they find it easier to understand, organize and write their assignments. And it can all start with a Sylvan reading tutor in Warman! No matter if your child is facing challenges with phonics, comprehension, vocabulary or fluency, we can provide the personal attention and motivation he or she needs to thrive.
Our Innovative Approach:
- It all begins with our assessment process, where we gather valuable insights into your child’s strengths and challenges.
- Next, we develop a personalized learning plan based on the results of our assessment.
- Your child then gets matched with one of our expert tutors. They have what it takes to keep your child motivated and inspired!
- Learning becomes enjoyable again! Our reading tutors use interactive technology — including iPads® — for a truly engaging experience.
- Instant feedback and recognition is provided every step of the way, so your child feels accomplished and challenged, but never frustrated.
Start Now and Save!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to help determine what learning requirements your child has; our tutors then focus on strengthening those specific areas. For a limited time, you can get started for $95* — for more information, contact us now!