Is your child in need of a math tutor in Saskatchewan who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs adhere to university and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in Saskatchewan can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Saskatchewan locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting activities. We focus on practical problem-solving to help your child understand math in a new way and gain a stronger grasp of important concepts.
- A fun format. Improve speed and proficiency with an assortment of fun activities, a great rewards system and the encouraging team spirit that comes with a small group.
- Challenging content. Our curriculum emphasizes university and career readiness standards and employs an effective five-step process to help your child master math.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don’t have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your chance to see just how much our math programs can do for your young mathematician. Get in touch now to find out how!