Do you want to know how a math tutor in Saskatchewan can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs take university and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in Saskatchewan can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized university and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint your child's unique strengths and skills gaps. Call us or fill out our form to learn more about how we can help.