If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Prince Albert region, you’re in luck. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Tailored Tutoring for Each Student
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. Making math concepts accessible is our goal so your child has the foundation to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we design our teaching approach to meet your child’s unique needs so he or she is able to grasp concepts effectively.
- Expert support and guidance: Thanks to our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will have support every step of the way. We tweak your child’s learning plan as we go to make sure math is engaging, not frustrating.
- Incredible results: Our tutoring students often achieve anywhere from two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum matches up with most school standards. Plus, our tutors are well-versed in modern teaching methods, so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, so securing the most effective math help for your family is budget-friendly.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs some extra help and additional practice, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.