With increasing school workloads and university challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in Prince Edward Island. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in Prince Edward Island now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
Start Now, Succeed Tomorrow
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with university applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. So our study skills program in Prince Edward Island is all about the kind of transferable skills and strategies that can be applied immediately in the classroom — as well as in university and professional settings later on. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning university application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.