With Sylvan’s study skills program in Prince Edward Island, you can help your son or daughter prepare for increasing school workloads and the future challenges that come with university life. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! There’s no better time than now to equip your child for success: contact your local Sylvan in Prince Edward Island now to get started.
A Smart Approach to a Brighter Future
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with university applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.▼
Achieve More from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in Prince Edward Island to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at university and, eventually, in a career setting. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important university admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.