With increasing school workloads and university challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in Prince Edward Island. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. As your child develops life-long skills that he or she can put to use in school and beyond, his or her confidence will soar! It's time to equip your child for success: get started today by contacting your local Sylvan in Prince Edward Island.
Prepare for a Bright Future Ahead
As homework, extracurricular activities and social engagements start to pile up, it's easy to see how busy it is to be a modern student. With university applications to consider as well, it can be a real challenge to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program — and our tutoring experts — can have a positive effect, helping students take on any project more effectively with practical strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing their schedules and workloads.
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. That’s why our study skills program in Prince Edward Island is designed to equip teens with vital skills and strategies that they can not only put to use right away in any grade, but that they can also carry with them into university and even into future careers. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for university and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.