After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Charlottetown! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Charlottetown are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned