Recruiting a trusted reading tutor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. The dedicated reading tutors at your local Sylvan appreciate that each student learns in his or her own way and at his or her own pace. As a result, we develop customized learning plans for each student and ensure he or she learns in a way that is aligned with his or her skill level. Let us take the frustration out of reading: call now to get started!
We Know How to Get Results
Sylvan students experience up to three times more growth in reading scores in comparison to kids who don't attend our sessions. (Ready for more high fives at homework time?) Just as important as better scores is the fact that your son or daughter will light up with newfound confidence.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Reading, Including:
- Context Clues
- Advanced Reading
Why Choose Our Reading Tutors?
There’s no mistaking that having solid reading skills is vital to success in most, if not all, school subjects. Children who are proficient at reading generally do better in school and find it easier to comprehend, organize and write their assignments. This is where your local Sylvan reading tutor in Charlottetown can make a huge impact! Whether it's basic fluency or a more sophisticated topic — like phonics or vocabulary —we know how to bring out the best in your child when it comes to reading, helping him or her gain confidence and achieve more at school and beyond.
Sylvan's Proven Approach:
- It all begins with a comprehensive assessment process, which helps pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, along with his or her attitudes about school and learning
- The results of this assessment are used to compile a customized learning plan that’s unique to your child
- After that, your child will be matched with one of our expert reading tutors, who will guide, motivate and inspire your child to succeed
- Learning becomes engaging and interactive through the use of iPads®
- Progress is measured after each lesson and real-time feedback and recognition is provided to maximize results
Act Now to Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to help determine what learning requirements your child has; our tutors then focus on strengthening those specific areas. Now when you turn to Sylvan, you can get started for $95* — get in touch to learn more!