Is your child in need of a math tutor in Prince Edward Island who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs take university and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in Prince Edward Island can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Prince Edward Island math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting exercises. Useful problem-solving skills are at the core of our activities, helping your child think about math differently.
- An emphasis on fun. Our format consists of fun, engaging activities that boost math speed and proficiency. There's also a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit that comes with working in a small group.
- Challenging young minds to achieve even more. Our math curriculum adheres to national university and career readiness standards — and features a five-step process to help your child meet his or her full potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss your opportunity to experience our math programs. Contact us now to learn more!