Are you searching for a writing tutor in Sarnia, Ontario? You've probably already experienced the frustration writing assignments can cause at homework time—whether you have a teenager working on a thesis paper or a young child learning about writing in complete sentences. Fortunately, you can take yourself out of the equation when you call on Sylvan’s writing tutors to guide your young writer. Our writing instructors know how to help children move their writing abilities to the next level, resulting in better scores at school and all-round improved confidence. It's time to invest in your child's future: call now to get started or submit the form to learn more!
Give Your Child the Support to Succeed
It's fair to say that writing is one of the most important skills throughout your child's education ― and in most modern careers as well. That's why it's worth noting that the majority of kids are not proficient at writing1, and that most teachers consider their students to be either “fair” or “poor”2 writers. With that in mind, enlisting a Sylvan writing tutor in Sarnia is a great way to help your child develop stronger writing skills and gain an advantage for the future!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Writing, Including:
- Thesis Statements
- College Application Essays
Our Approach to Tutoring
Depending on your child's particular grade and skill level, our writing tutors can help him or her master the basics of sentence structure, develop a compelling thesis, analyze and synthesize long passages, or learn how to prepare an effective argument in an essay. Throughout the tutoring process, we'll provide a learning environment that is both dynamic and engaging― and a rewards system that keeps kids fully motivated. There's also the fact that our programs adhere to national university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that an education at Sylvan could be the first step works lasting success.
Here's How It Works:
- Step one is to evaluate your child's particular strengths and needs through our innovative assessment process.
- Step two is the development of a personal learning plan informed by assessment results.
- After that, our talented writing tutors are ready to do what they do best: help your child overcome knowledge gaps, gain stronger writing abilities and stay motivated to achieve more!
- We will regularly measure results and reward achievements in order to make sure your son or daughter is making real progress.
You Can Save More by Starting Today
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® can signal the start of academic success. For a limited time, get started for only $95* — so contact us to learn more today!