Are you thinking about enlisting the help of a writing tutor in Richmond Hill, Ontario for your child? Smart idea. We know that writing assignments can create a real battle of wills at homework time, whether you have a young child who is working on complete sentences or a teenager who is crafting a big thesis paper. Take yourself out of the equation and let Sylvan’s writing tutors help. We can equip your child with a solid foundation in writing, all the while building his or her confidence and skill set. Let Sylvan bring out the best in your child: call today to get started!
Success Starts with a Solid Foundation
It's fair to say that writing is one of the most important skills throughout your child's education ― and in most modern careers as well. Yet, studies show that most kids are not proficient writers1, and writing is the only subject area in which the majority of teachers rank their students as “fair” or “poor.”2 As a result, enlisting your local Sylvan writing tutor in Richmond Hill is a way to not only boost your child’s writing abilities, but also to enhance his or her prospects in the long run.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Writing, Including:
- Thesis Statements
- College Application Essays
How Sylvan Brings Learning to Life
Based on your son or daughter’s specific needs, our writing tutors can help your child with fluency, phonics, vocabulary or comprehension — or all of the above. Throughout the tutoring process, we'll provide a learning environment that is both dynamic and engaging― and a rewards system that keeps kids fully motivated. You can feel good knowing our programs align with university and career readiness standards, so the skills your child develops at Sylvan can be successfully applied in the classroom and beyond.
Here's How It Works:
- We always start with a comprehensive assessment to identify your child’s academic strengths and areas for improvement
- From there, we will design a personalized tutoring plan, taking into account the results of the assessment
- Our talented writing tutors begin to carry out the plan, all the while keeping your child motivated and engaged
- Last but certainly not least, we provide real-time feedback and recognition, as well as regular progress reports so you can see the amazing results!
Get Started with Our Limited-Time Special
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is designed to help determine what learning requirements your child has; our tutors then focus on strengthening those specific areas. For a limited time, get started for only $95* — so contact us to learn more today!