Getting into a great university is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Windsor will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our expert teachers in Windsor know the test inside and out! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Windsor! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!