Getting into a great university is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep in Cambridge, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
Our teachers in Cambridge know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It’s included with our in-centre instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Interactive, small-group learning from knowledgeable tutors
- Effective strategies and techniques for tackling every portion of the exam
- Tailored homework assignments to boost specific skills
- Full-length practice tests that are timed in order to familiarize students with the pacing of the exam
- Detailed video tutorials that are available 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder with hundreds of common exam words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Cambridge! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!