School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Whitby.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Programs That Make a Difference
Fun and excitement are a trademark of our summer camps in Whitby, as are transformative learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Get ready to enjoy a summer of learning that's big on fun: register for one of our summer camps today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. As a result, your child will have a great time gaining new skills, exploring innovative tech and taking on fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s educational journey going all year round: speak to your local Sylvan now to learn which camps are available in the Whitby area.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!