When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Port Perry from Sylvan Learning.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.