Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! With summer camps in Markham from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Engaging Activities That Inspire Success
Our summer camps in Markham are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
Sylvan’s summer camps are a place where inspiration, motivation and creativity unite to deliver a truly memorable experience. Say goodbye to boring math and writing drills! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan centre to see which camps are available in the Markham area.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.