The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in Brantford.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Equipping Your Child for Success
It’s true: our summer camps in Brantford are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. As such, your child will make and strengthen friendships while learning new skills, experimenting with innovative technology and generally having a fun-filled learning experience!
Get in touch with your nearby Sylvan to see which camps are available in the Brantford area.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.