Workloads grow and assignments get tougher as your child progresses through school, but there is a way to successfully take on these challenges. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Woodbridge, and he or she will learn better time management and exam prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for future university applications. It's a great way to stay on top of even the most demanding "to do" lists. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills. That’s how our experts prepare students in Woodbridge for success an all facets of their lives.
A Tailored, Personal Approach
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. We offer everything from assistance with exam preparation and assignment planning to research strategies and techniques for developing better active listening skills. At Sylvan, we assess each student's needs to ensure our sessions are not only relevant but personalized, focusing on the most effective ways to study better, boost grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
We're Here to Make a Difference
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Woodbridge? You'll learn that our tutors are skilled at teaching effective habits that your child will be able to rely on in the classroom and beyond. That includes sharing study tips that will make assignments, projects and tests much more manageable. We also work on encouraging a positive attitude and acknowledging students for every goal and milestone reached.
What your child will take away from our study skills program:
- Strategic and academic planning: How to set goals and track projects in the short-term and long-term.
- Time management: How to use your time more effectively and manage workloads.
- Better organization: How to create a better personal study space and organize schoolwork.
- Planning and performance management: How to make use of an academic planner and track grades.
- Expectation management: How to identify teacher expectations, understand priorities and start using active listening techniques in class.
- Higher education and career preparation: How to successfully navigate the university admissions process, write a compelling cover letter and prepare for a job interview.
Start Now and Save