As your child advances through each grade, the difficulty and frequency of assignments is going to increase — but learning how to conquer new challenges with ease is possible. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Toronto, and he or she will learn better time management and exam prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for future university applications. It's a great way to gain the skills needed to balance even the longest "to do" list. After all, our study skills program focuses on practical organizational skills as well as proven academic techniques. That's how our study skills experts are helping Toronto students get on the path to success in the classroom and beyond.
A Tailored Approach with a Personal Touch
There is no "one-size-fits-all" way to develop important "higher order" thinking skills. In fact, anything from exam preparation, assignment planning to active listening skills could be needed to maximize all-round academic performance. At Sylvan, we’ll spend time understanding each student’s personal needs and learning style in order to make sure they get the most out of every session, building confidence and better study skills along the way.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Our Tutors Can Help Make a Difference
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Toronto? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes tips for making completing assignments and studying for tests that much easier. We also reinforce positive habits and attitudes, recognizing students for every skill they learn and milestone they reach.
Our study skills program at a glance:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.