As your child gets older, school workloads will grow and assignment difficulty will increase — but it’s possible for your child to confidently take on new challenges. Thanks to Sylvan’s study skills programs in Leamington, your child will develop better time management and exam preparation skills while also getting ready for future university applications. It’s the ideal way to foster positive habits for managing even the most extensive “to do” list. But our study skills program doesn’t just encourage academic success — it also improves organizational habits that students will put to good use outside of the classroom. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Tailored to Fit Individual Needs
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
So what can you expect when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Leamington? Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes sharing study tips that will make assignments, projects and tests much more manageable. We also focus on fostering a positive attitude towards education by making sure to acknowledge every student’s accomplishments on a regular basis.
What your child will take away from our study skills program:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful university application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.