The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. With our study skills program in Hamilton, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list. But our study skills program doesn’t just encourage academic success — it also improves organizational habits that students will put to good use outside of the classroom. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
A Customized, Personal Approach
Every student learns those all important “higher order” thinking skills differently. Whether they need assistance with exam prep, assignment planning, research methods or improving their active listening skills, we have it covered. That's why we take each student's unique needs into consideration, tailoring our sessions to focus on proven ways to study more effectively and boost grades.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
We're Here to Make a Difference
Wondering what you can look forward to once you've registered your child for our study skills program in Hamilton? Our tutors will be there to encourage positive study and concentration skills that will last a lifetime. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also recognize every milestone reached, encouraging students to continue fostering their new habits, skills and attitudes.
Our study skills program includes:
- Tips for developing better time management and planning habits.
- Test day strategies for managing stress and improving results.
- Efficient note-taking techniques that will make studying and preparing for tests easier.
- Active reading and listening strategies that will increase comprehension and improve presentation skills.
- Learn research best practices, how to choose the right sources and how to write an accurate bibliography.
- Practice and improve written communication skills.
- Help navigating the ins and out of the university admissions process and getting ready for job interviews.
- Beneficial scheduling options that will help you manage your family’s time effectively.