The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. With our study skills program in Etobicoke, you can help your child get ahead of the game when it comes to time management, exam preparation and even university applications. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list. Our study skills program not only helps improve academic performance — it also builds valuable organizational skills that extend into the real world. Our instructors know exactly how to set students in Etobicoke up for future success.
A Personalized Approach
Not all adolescents have the same needs when it comes to developing those all-important "higher order" thinking skills. From exam preparation to advanced research and active listening skills, a number of factors have to be considered in order to maximize all-round academic performance. That's why our sessions are tailored to be personal and relevant, equipping students with the tools they need to be effective, confident learners.▼
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
So what can you expect when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Etobicoke? Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes handy tips that make all kinds of exams, assignments and tests much more manageable. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Our study skills program has it all:
- Tips for developing better planning habits that will improve time management and organization.
- Stronger reading comprehension, active listening and presentation skills.
- Writing and research methods that will improve ability to find accurate sources and write a bibliography.
- Note taking habits that will improve comprehension and make studying more efficient.
- Advice for test preparation and reducing anxiety on test day.
- Strategies for locating, evaluating and sharing digital information responsibly.
- Tips for navigating the university admissions process and getting ready for job interviews.
- Flexible schedule options that allow you to manage your family’s time effectively.