As your child progresses through school, the workloads get bigger and the assignments get tougher — but there is a way to take on these challenges with confidence and ease. Register your child for Sylvan's study skills program in Brantford and we'll help him or her manage time better, prepare for exams effectively and even start laying the groundwork for a great university application. It's a great way to learn how to take on even the longest "to do" list. Our study skills program focuses on more than academic best practices — it also builds positive organizational habits that last a lifetime. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Tailored to be More Personal
School students have different needs when it comes to honing transferable "higher order" thinking skills. We offer everything from assistance with exam preparation and assignment planning to research strategies and techniques for developing better active listening skills. That's why we personalize our sessions to make sure each student has the support and guidance to study more effectively, boost grades and gain more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
So what happens next once you've registered your son or daughter for our study skills program in Brantford? Our tutoring experts will teach practical skills for studying and organizing that can be used in and beyond the classroom. They will also provide useful tips for improving test preparation as well as assignment and project planning. Our number one focus is nurturing a positive attitude and sustainable habits, making sure to take the time to recognize every student’s progress.
Our study skills program offers:
- Strategic and academic planning: How to set goals and track projects in the short-term and long-term.
- Time management: How to use your time more effectively and manage workloads.
- Better organization: How to create a better personal study space and organize schoolwork.
- Planning and performance management: How to make use of an academic planner and track grades.
- Expectation management: How to identify teacher expectations, understand priorities and start using active listening techniques in class.
- Higher education and career preparation: How to successfully navigate the university admissions process, write a compelling cover letter and prepare for a job interview.