As your child progresses through school, the workloads get bigger and the assignments get tougher — but there is a way to take on these challenges with confidence and ease. With our study skills program in Brantford, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It’s an excellent way to encourage the best habits for staying on top of even the longest “to do” list. Our study skills program focuses on more than academic best practices — it also builds positive organizational habits that last a lifetime. That's how our study skills experts are helping Brantford students get on the path to success in the classroom and beyond.
A Tailored Approach with a Personal Touch
When it comes to strengthening those all-important "higher order" thinking skills, different students have different needs. We offer everything from assistance with exam preparation and assignment planning to research strategies and techniques for developing better active listening skills. That's why we take each student's unique needs into consideration, tailoring our sessions to focus on proven ways to study more effectively and boost grades.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
Register your child in one of our study skills programs in Brantford and you can expect nothing but positive changes. Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also recognize every milestone reached, encouraging students to continue fostering their new habits, skills and attitudes.
Our program at a glance:
- Strategic and academic planning: How to set goals and track projects in the short-term and long-term.
- Time management: How to use your time more effectively and manage workloads.
- Better organization: How to create a better personal study space and organize schoolwork.
- Planning and performance management: How to make use of an academic planner and track grades.
- Expectation management: How to identify teacher expectations, understand priorities and start using active listening techniques in class.
- Higher education and career preparation: How to successfully navigate the university admissions process, write a compelling cover letter and prepare for a job interview.