Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of university with Sylvan’s study skills program in Ontario. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in Ontario now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
A Smart Approach to a Brighter Future
As homework, extracurricular activities and social engagements start to pile up, it's easy to see how busy it is to be a modern student. With university applications to consider as well, it can be a real challenge to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program — and our tutoring experts — can have a positive effect, helping students take on any project more effectively with practical strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing their schedules and workloads.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. With our study skills program in Ontario, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in university and career settings later on. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Your Teen Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important university admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.