With our Robotics for Kids courses in Woodbridge, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Woodbridge have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned