There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Windsor! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Essential Skills for Future Success
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Windsor are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. We also provide reinforcement tools and wrap-up activities at the end of each class, helping kids consolidate their learning and share their impressive achievements with friends and family!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course