Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Windsor. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Windsor have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course