Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Windsor! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Windsor are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also benefit from using reinforcement tools after each class, allowing him or her to hone the skills he or she built upon in class — and to show off all of his or her incredible successes with you!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course