There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Whitby! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Whitby are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress