Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Vaughan. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Vaughan are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Kids of all backgrounds have an amazing time in our Robotics for Kids courses: no experience necessary! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next