With our Robotics for Kids courses in Toronto, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Toronto are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date