Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Scarborough! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Scarborough are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program