There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Sarnia! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Sarnia are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress