Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Richmond Hill. Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Richmond Hill are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will learn practical STEM concepts — and build confidence — by using kid-friendly technology to develop a variety of cool robots.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course