With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Port Perry, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Port Perry are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course