Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Ottawa take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Ottawa to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress