There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Oakville! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Oakville have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course