There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Mississauga! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Mississauga are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. Each week, we will keep you up-to-speed by sending out a communication that shares student progress, summarizes the STEM concepts studied and provides a glimpse of next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course
Start Now and Save