Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in London. Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in London come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. Each week, we will keep you up-to-speed by sending out a communication that shares student progress, summarizes the STEM concepts studied and provides a glimpse of next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course