Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in London! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in London are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course
Start Now and Save